Do I let him go? Isit more than sex for him?

Okay so we been friends with benifits for 9 months and he has been chasing me for 3 years. And lately he asked me to go out on date with him but I didn't and he keeps trying to make me jealous all the time. He said none of us sleep with other people and if I sleep with any men he won't talk to me anymore he also said he was talking to his friend and he instead of saying my name he called me his girlfriend to his friend. He cuddles me all night he also started texting me soon as he leaves. He also asked me if I loved him. Has he started to get feelings. I also feel that I'm starting to go off of him since this. But the thought of him liking another girl makes me so depressed. If he got a girlfriend I would be devestated. I'm just so confused. I don't want to spend all my time with him. But I can't handle him getting a girlfriend I don't mind him sleeping with others. What is going on here. At the moment I feel nothing but if we stopped talking I would?

What Guys Said 2

• You are in love my dear, the only thing you can do now is to make this official and wait for it to end on its own

• He's definitely falling for you as it's obvious that he has feelings however you can't be upset if he ends up finding someone else who's looking for a long-term monogamous relationship.

Sounds to me you have conflicting views on what you're actually wanting as well!

What Girls Said 0