What is the name of your crush?

Just say it! Who is the person you are crushing on, or in love with. Feel free to go anonymous. Simply say their first name, and give a description of them if you'd like. I'll tell you my crush. Her name is Kelley <3 and i think she is the most cutest, kindest, friendliest girl I have ever met, and she is the one for me. I miss every minute whenever I don't see her, and I love her very cute smile she gives to me when we see each other. So, what about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a real life crush at the moment.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I think I might like this guy named Jake. He is very smart but not arrogant. He is funny, nice, athletic, and good-looking

• His name starts with a J, that's all I'm indulging.

• David. Unforutunalty, he lives in another state than I do, so, we haven't been able to hang put in person yet.

• His name begans with a U. And his dimples won me over.

• I don't have crushes, I have a boyfriend. His name is Isaiah :) <3

• My crushes name is **** he is weird asf and I'm not sure if I even like him anymore.

• Alan he is the most loving , caring , dorky , romantic guy I have ever meet. He makes me feel safe and happy and I wouldn't trade him for the world. 💯

• I don't wanna say his name but it starts with an H. We dated for a bit but decided it was best if we weren't together that way. I still love him and he has feelings for me too. He is so caring and sensitive and wonderful. And he holds me so gently. And when he kisses me and tells me how beautiful I am I almost believe him ❤️

• his name starts with a K and he's athletic, nice, smart, good looking.. etc

What Guys Said 11

• Not crushing on anyone right now. I'm too scared to have crushes, because I'm sure they'll either be taken, or not be interested in me anyway! :P

• Ashton!
    If you see this Ashton, just letting you know that we're gonna hang out soon and I'm finally gonna confess to you.

• I am still getting over my last relationship breakup when I get a crush GaG will be the first to know (LoL)

• I don't have an active enough crush at the moment, but I'll say the name of the last intense crush.

Therese

• I don't currently have one.. The door is open to any takers.

• Margaret. She's pretty in ways that make me feel all funny inside and kind + nurturing to boot. <3 Sadly, though, I got friendzoned early on. *sniffle* *tear*

• Alejandra the beautiful

• Karla
    She has the 3 Fs= feisty, friendly and flirty

• i dont have one at the moment.

• I'm feeling secretive, so I'll just say it starts with an A, which is fitting since she's an A in my book (see what I did there?). She's just gorgeous and awesome and we have nearly everything in common. Oh and she has the cutest mannerisms.

• Deb. She's a mother of 5 kids, 4 that were adopted. I'm in awe of her strength, beauty and humor. I'm just scared of disappointing her in some way like her exes.