When you were little did you copy people?

When i was little i used to see my big brother and cousing doing awesome stuff so i would copy my big brother and my cousin because i thought they were cool and ended up being a tom boyish girl from age 9 - 14

• Yes i used to copy people.
  • No i never copied people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Social Learning Theory. All intelligent creatures will mimic behavior to an extent, especially as they are developing. I think it's funny how many people say they never copied someone!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Other than my mom, I didn't copy anybody because I was the eldest child. I had a mix of friends and cousins so I am not particularly girlie or boyish.

• Yes until I turned about 13 then I started liking my own shit and I was a tomboy but now I'm super girly lol

• i used to worship my oldest brother he was the coolest person i ever knew xD so i would try an be like him

• Same my dad was never around so I guess he took on that postition for the time being

• U_U i stopped copying him after he died

• If you say never you're lying, it's in our genes and we all still do. It has a lot to do with how we learn

• That is an adorable yordle :)
    And no, I looked at them and considered what they were like, but still wanted to 'be me'