:) What's The Last Book That You Read?

Mine is Changeless by Gail Carriger. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee. Awesome book.

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
  • The last book I finished reading was The Robe. Right now, I'm in the midst of Christ: The Life of The Soul and will soon begin Lord Of The Rings.

• I don't even know. I am in the middle of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but I haven't read it since June. I just never feel like reading. But I have a lot of downtime so maybe I should read more.

• A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie

• Just finished Indian Killer.

• books are for losers

• book? eh... that's forever ago, not sure. but I read Bleach 66 manga this week

• female thor comic...

• The Mist by Stephen King.
    Meh novella. Disappointed.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't read a lot, but the last book I read was Candide by Voltaire

• I finished up reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn last week. It is for the G@G book club run by @CHARismatic110. :) Looking forward to discussing it soon!

• Women of Brewster Place

• does manga count

• then hajime no ippo 50 chapters of that 30 chapters of one piece 12 chapters of hunter x hunter and all current chapters of akatsuki no yona

• oh an the newest chapters of toriko and shokugeki no souma

• uuummm.. i read one like a month ago, don't know the title on English, but an author was Karen Rose.

• Twas Gone Girl for the bookclub. Currently reading Alpha by Jasinda Wilder. I'm a fan of hers.

• I read a thousand splendid suns last. I mean I've read it before but it's been a long time so I thought why not reread it

• Frankenstein