Black men/women different species question?

Guys, i wasn't saying they aren't people. I was saying that black men didn't evolve from the same people that black women did!! Gosh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Species:

Two organisms are of the same species of the two following conditions are met:

1) Fertile male and female adults are able to sexually reproduce.

2) The healthy offspring is fertile itself and can therefore sexually reproduce in the next generation.

A counter example that is very common is this:
    A female horse can be bred with a donkey. The offspring is called a mule. It has the sized of a horse and the stout body of a donkey. A horse and a donkey are genetically close enough that they can reproduce, but not close enough their offspring is ever fertile. Therefore, a horse and a donkey are different soecies.

Back to what you were saying...

Something about dark skin... something... something...

Most Helpful Girl

• How could black males and black females have evolved from different species, then all have ended up being the same species? They did not evolve from different species.

It's called co-evolution. All modern day Homo-sapiens or humans evolved from the same original species, just did so in different ways to adapt to the very different environments we lived in at the time. Which eventually gave way to humans having different races. Black people evolved the trait of higher melanin concentration in their skin for if they were white and lacking it, they would all have been killed off by skin cancer sooner or late. Likewise why east Asians evolved the mono-lid and flatter nasal bridges to adapt to the harsh weather conditions like wind, dust, and very cold temperature around where they were situated at the time.
    I'm not really sure why you're asking if black males and females evolved from different species instead of asking about black, white, oriental populations tbqh. Though same answer would apply nonetheless.

What Guys Said 6

• Trolling, trolling, trolling the ocean blue.
    Trolling, trolling, trolling the ocean blue.

Or INCREDIBLY IGNORANT!

It's hard to know nowadays! If you're just ignorant, then I suggest you look up the word species on Wikipedia.

• Sorry, I don't know the correct terms! Aren't neantherdald and homo sapiens different species? That's what I mean!

• Ok. Ignorance can be cured. That's what Wikipedia is for.

Look up the terms. Neanderthal and Homo sapiens are/were indeed different species. HOWEVER, "white" people, that is people from the Eurasian continent, have MORE Neanderthal genes than any other race, especially "black" people. That said, that still only adds up to less than 3% of our genes.

Also, black men and women, by definition cannot be from different species any more than male and female horse can be from different species.

• Modern day humans come through many years of evolution... the sum of our parts are ticking and running everyday, they never stop.

Humans looked nothing like we do 20,000 years ago.. probably not even called humans

Cells are organisms that can adapt and change due to their environment, over time that simply translates into different things

Dinousours, new species, different kinds of humans, different eye colours and so on. White tigers are just a mutation

• Kid, your trolling needs some serious work. Go hide in a basement somewhere in shame till your trolling skills improve. Otherwise you'll just keep getting posterized.

• What did i just read? we all started from the same people

• are you a school drop out?

• ... I don't know how that could make biological sense

What Girls Said 6

• looks like someone failed bio.

• Is there something wrong with you?

• No, I'm just very interested in the whole how modern day humans came to be and I'm open to every suggestion

• Stay in school.

• Best suggestion yet! I thought of Wikipedia - my goto, but this is what school is FOR.

• Species? Bich we all human

• *bitch

• I'm actually homeschooled because people were bullying me at school and my mom has never taught me any if this. That is why I research this stuff

• I was homeschooled too. there's thing thing called the internet, if you dont know about something you can search it there. Thats how i study. I have the willing to learn, unfortunately you only depend on your mum to teach you shits.

• Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Good thing you went anonymous LOL

• LMBO!! what planet are you from?