What do you think about a freshmen dating a senior?

It could be freshman girl with a senior or a senior girl with a freshmen guy. I have a crush on this senior D: He's very attractive and he seems like a nice person. I've been told I look mature for my age and act mature as well. Would it be weird if we dated?

• It's fine, go for it
    33% (3)56% (5)44% (8)Vote
  • NO. Don't do it.
    67% (6)44% (4)56% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird. Like not so much for you even, but any senior who would date a freshman can't be a quality dude

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain more?

• Show All
    • Haha, no worries. My sister is fourteen, but she won't listen to me. She wanted to hear it from other people. What have you quality in those type of guys?

• Ugh they're just generally weirdos. Plus a freshman is so young that you've gotta kinda be a creep. Plus also, another issue, while it's totally ok to have sex freshman year of high school, there's a lot more pressure if she dates a senior. She's gotta take that at her own pace, and having a senior who's way older than her pressuring her isn't good.

What Guys Said 4

• Its cool go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live no one thinks it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about in high school?

• It's High School I'm talking about. Age of consent here is 14, but we're not talking about sex, so dating is more than okay.

• I think it's perfectly fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No, usually girls like older guys so I think it is normal/fine. You are both still in college and you like each other ! :) Enjoy be free

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you were a freshman in college xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a junior this year and wouldn't suggest it

0|0
    0|0
    • May you explain more?

• Most senior guys in high school use freshman girls. They make it seem like they want a relationship with them and act all nice when they really just want one thing. Once they get it they'll be on to the next. This happened to a few friends of mine freshman year.

Are we talking about high school?

• Yes, thank you for explaining (: