HE FOR SHE, Why aren't men standing for US? Don't they know they are guilty of making us miserable and should pay the debt now?

Why? tell me.

SEXISTS OUT
White cis scums out.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• 0|4
    • YEAH you took us to slavery for thousands of years and now wanna act like nothing happened. Typical white cis scum.

• White cis scum racist Islamophob, you are.

• You make me giggle, like a homosexual. ;)

• You are what you are, if all those things men do is not in a womens nature, then thats awesome

Thats why women will always have a place Beside every good man, they are our counterparts that give us balance. Male and females exhibit their own personal traits. Both can't be alike... we are different by nature

• Hahahahaha the level of sexism in this is incredible.

Answers on this very question shows why our society is fucked up from root and why we need feminism to make things right.

• Yes we can expect women to work as hard and do whatever the "GREAT" males do. You're sexist and that's why you can't see that. Because you were grown up in a culture with feminine and masculine bullshit ideals and standards where women are told they are weak and boys are told they are the rulers of the universe.

These standards are all unnatural and socially contructed. They are all rooted in sexism of White cisgenders and we will crush all these standards to make things equal Mr fucking sexist.

• How so

Women give birth and men dont
      Men are physically stronger

Women and men both have their own traits

Tell me how that makes us identical? We are equal in different ways

Like 2+2= 4
      8/2 also equals 4

Hope this makes sense lol so far... are you afriad to be a women though? Because it seems as if your afraid because you feel in adequate to men? Or do you feel inferior to men

Im not sure, just asking

• I gonna just stand by and watch. Arguing with people like OP is pointless anyway.

www.cbc.ca/strombo/content/images/mj-popcorn.gif

• Once you say "white cis scum" your cover is blown.

• I am a heterosexual Caucasian (but not white, I'm Latino) cisgender male.

I am 80% of your greatest fears, tremble before my inherent privileges.

• When Hillary wins and we take the power we show you what trembling means.

• An apologist for what? Calling you out on YOUR bullshit?

• Apologist for all the sexism and racism and misogyny in the society and culture. a rape culture apologist.

Every apologist is a potential rapist.

• What do you mean like reparations? Lol. Yes, men have been and continue to be sexist. At the same time though divisive rhetoric like this, as well as some of your comments, is pointless. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Do you just want us to say "yeah, we fucked up" or? Is anyone who would apologize on this comment thread really representative of the greater problem you're talking about? Please explain.

• YOU are the problem. MEN who aren't actively trying to help the women's movement to achieve all our goals for us

• Lol when you say active, you mean? Because I generally strive to not be sexist but at the same time I'm a high school senior who's captain of two teams at my school and a job as a political aide; I'm busy, you can't really be mad at me for not going to rallies or protests. If you want people to listen to your message it would be smarter to tone down the insults and blanket statements, and take sensible comprimise into consideration. Unless I have an incredibly warped worldview, I don't see how I'm particullarly the problem except in the sense that I'm a straight white male, which I can't help.

• We all know it, but we're so evil we don't care!

• Yes you are.

• We know that! We DON'T like repetition, and you know what we do to people we don't like!

• Sit and see what we will do to the next generations of your boys :)

• You aren't making sense.

• He for She is a movement Emma Watson started. MEN should stand for WOMEN for the shit they've done to us and society.

• Cool beans but I wasn't helping you I was talking to her. What she said was stupid, I wasn't coming to your defense.

• You were still both uncalled for and unwanted, now leave.

• this is totaly just trolling BS but im gona play.

My girlfriend cheated on me, when are YOU going to pay a debt to me? Im waiting!

• I don't owe women anything

• I didn't do anything though?

• We got us a crazy one...

• You got yourself a defender of women's rights.

• Im pretty sure the way you are carrying on will do more harm than good.

• Why aren't you standing for us?

• Because you are the problem yourselves.

• The fuck kind of crack you smoking

• HAHAHAHA why am I not surprised that you're white?

• Why am I not surprised you're anon, back the fuck off l0l

• Heh, apologist cis scum.

• I think it is time for your pills.

• I think it is time for you to stop being a misogynist racist.

• I do not know your race, so I cannot be racist. Misogynist, maybe, but not racist.

• Yes misogyny and racism are rooted in the same feeling. You are in fact a potential racist.

• Oh, look. An idiot who thinks the patriarchy = men.

How amusing.

• I bet you're white and very heterosexual

• And I'll bet you're completely ignorant of the cause you're fighting for.

Oh, look, one of us is right. Hey! It's me! What a surprise!

• smfh

Just...

smfh

What Girls Said 6

• He for She is a movement headed by Emma Watson, yes. It is a movement aimed at including men in the benefits of the Feminist movement, yes.

But, @asker , it's a little odd the way you phrased it. The fact that you said that they, as men, owe us for the oppression of the women before us, is contradicting your message.

He for She aims at raising awareness of male issues that are often overlooked such as body image issues and gender stereotyping. It wants to focus on uniting the sexes and raising awareness about the issues both of them face. The only way to achieve true gender equality is to address issues faced by both genders, not shove the issues of one in the face of the other in a petty battle to make each other feel bad.

So the way you phrased your question is just opening the doors for verbal slaughter. Especially on a forum with a population such as GAG.

• No men don't have any issue in a society they themselves fucked up. It is OUR problems that are their problems too. If they help solving OUR problems their problems will automatically solve.

RAPE is a male aggression problem. If they help us CONTROL males it will NEVER happen again not for women and for men.
      WAR is a problem made by males, if they help us CONTROL males and their fucked up aggressive desires wars will STOP.
      SLAVERY and Human trafficing is a male problem MALES will trade women EVEN TODAY in 21st century to satisfy their dirty desires. If they help us CONTROL MALES it will STOP.

AND FOR all of it they should LEARN to control manhood and NOT be the masculine oppressive scums they were. They should completely WIPE OUT the idea of masculinity from their HEADS.

• You have way too much aggression to be discussing an issue like gender equality. You'll never be taken seriously with a head as hot as that on you neck.

• Just a small point of correction, my love: Emma Watson didn't start He for She - it's a United Nations initiative. She's just the ambassador.

There are two probable reasons:
    A) they don't think they are part of the problem and that everything is fine and dandy for everyone.

b) they actively think that women deserve to be treated a certain way and thus that's how they treat them.

The first scenario is by far the most common, as most people aren't assholes. Ignorant, perhaps, but not assholes.

• YES YES I love you.

• History doesn't really support that claim as many mediaeval women and women in antiquity were responsible for running households and handling the expenses. Reading and writing were taught in Ancient Greece to basically all people, if only to handle business affairs. Women in the Renaissance era (when education became available for people outside the clergy) were educated in languages and poetry, which required reading. Female run households have been a thing basically forever, and there has always been some education needed for that. It was the wife's job to teach her children to read for a long time, especially if they could not afford a governess. So, my love, I see where you're going with it, but that was a terribly poor example.

• Yes Yes reading and writing for ALL people as long as they were men. Read the history of 17th and 18th century and you will understand what I say.

• Is this a for real thing? If you're being serious I think you might be crazy.

• And you're one of those girls who have been grown up to be sexist towards other women. See how he answered you in the comments HAHAHAHA

• Are you denying that women can be sucky people? Seems a little sexist to me. :) And how he answered me was fine, I wasn't defending him I was talking to you. The stuff you're saying is really stupid.

• Is this that thing where men are supposed to pay us for being nice?

• Asker is definitely a guy posed as a girl lol that or just a lady troll

• i think this whole He for She stuff is nonsense.

I don't need men speaking for me, I can speak for myself.