Tattoos on a vet?

Like a veterinarian, how would you feel seeing tattoos on your pets vet? I'm going to school to be a veterinarian and I'm getting tattoos. Just a few. One for my brothers, granma, great-granma, dad, and maybe my mom if she shapes up. I also want a tribal one just because, something a little cool.

Like people flip and assume way too damn much when they see people with tattoos. I personally don't care and don't think a tattoo should be a determining factor with people, but whatever. Just want opinions cause you normally won't see vets or doctors with tattoos.

And let me make this clear: They SHOULD be coverable. Should, as in they won't if I were to wear a T-Shirt and shorts.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would be fine with it. i think it'd be pretty cool

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I think its cool. Not all people with tattoos are mean or scary. My brother in law has a bunch and he's the sweetest guy I've ever met.

Judge the contents of the packag, not the wrapping paper because some people are beautifully wrapped boxes of shit.

• i'd think it was cool

What Guys Said 0