How's life been for you latley?

I love 2015 so far 😍

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm usually either too busy or too relaxed. Either doing too much work or not doing anything at all. My friends in school say their lives are the same way - they are always either too busy or too laid back about life.

• It's been pree much shitty lol. Nothing nice about it, but ironically I'd like to relive it.

• Good so far had some problems but not to bad

• I'm anxious because I don't have many friends, and I'm kind of feeling uninspired by my Uni course even though it's exactly what I chose to do.., and nervous because I don't know if I'm up to all the work (I got some bad results and incompletes last year). And also I need to get a job but I've never had one before and I'm really shy, so I don't really know where to begin or what kind of job I could do..

But, at the age of almost twenty, I am doing way better than most of my teenage life :') . I have a best friend who I love. I am at one of the top 100 universities in the world. I currently live in a hotel due to the flat I'm supposed to be in not being built all time, meaning the building contractors now have to pay for hotel rooms for all the students who were meant to move into that building. Nobody is bullying me. I have some money (though not a lot), and 'independence'. I live in a city which I love. And I'm slowly gaining more confidence *touch wood*. I am pretty pleased with 2015 :') . The only thing that's making me really sad is my best friend is not my boyfriend and I wish he was </3

• Its been better...
    I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and go in for my first round of chemo this Thursday. Im scared shitless, can't eat, barely sleep just not doing too well in general.

• It sucks right now and I don't want to hear about your #firstworldproblems

What Guys Said 0