For those that like steak, to what level of doneness do you prefer yours? Also, what is your favorite cut of steak? How do you like it seasoned? What, if anything do you like as a garnish or addition?
I personally prefer a medium rare ribeye, lightly seasoned. No sauce or garnish, if done perfectly to my liking.
- Blue Rare2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
- Rare7% (3)7% (2)7% (5)Vote
- Medium Rare21% (9)29% (8)24% (17)Vote
- Medium23% (10)32% (9)27% (19)Vote
- Medium Well16% (7)11% (3)14% (10)Vote
- Well Done31% (13)21% (6)27% (19)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Anything rare is good. Even raw steak is excellent. Well done to me is a waste of time and steak, but I know it's many people's favorite.
Garlic powder and salt are all you need. Knock-off-brand steak sauces also tend to be very good--the kind of sauces on the table at chain steakhouses. They tend to focus on the lemon and vinegar notes. Great accompaniment.
- Show AllShow Less