What has made you cry?

Was it from fear, anxiety, anger etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of reasons! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everything has made me cry lol

I've cried for anger, fear, happiness, depression, sadness, adrenaline, joy, compassion, empathy, etc.

Today I cried when I saw a dog in the streets with a broken leg. He was looking for food and luckily I had money, I bought some food and he ate it in seconds, it fucking broke my heart, it was awful to see how hungry the poor doggy was.

I also cried because my teacher shared a video with me of an old lady telling her experience during the holocaust.

I cried a bit with a picture that showed a girl carrying a school bag... She was in middle of a war. The picture said "fuck the war, I'm going to school". It made me think about how selfish we are, sometimes we complain about school and there are thousand of children wanting to study, to fill their heads with knowledge.

I cry almost everyday for the little things, but it doesn't mean I'm depressed, I love emotions, I want to be an actress so I just let myself FEEL, my theater professor always told me that we should FEEL and let everything flow.

What Guys Said 2

• disappointment. i was disappointed in myself for breaking promises

• Anime *sappy moments* / Being sad in general / Heartbreak / Laughing too hard

What Girls Said 10

• tons of things have made me cry. yes, I've cried from fear, anxiety and anger before. I've also cried of sadness, happiness, laughter, pain, empathy/sympathy, and stress. lets just say im a crier.

• anger, disappointment, betrayal, depression, stress, pain, sadness.
    I've cried over all sorts of things, but i still dont cry often. i hate when it happens. dont know y.

• Sadness sometimes. I heard about am 18 year old who died because she was too ashamed to tell people she had an allergy. That made me cry.

• I have cried from tons of things. Simple things to big things. But I have depression and anxiety so the main causes are those.

• THE WORLD!

• I was listening to 10 minute podcast, and i cried a little from laughter.

• Hormones :P

But waaay more than anything else anxiety too

• Today?
    =
    Memories + personal circumstances.

• fear, frustration, memories, laughter, sad things,

• Anxiety, anger, cute stuff, depression