Should I just stop trying to please guys?

Well I wouldn't say "please" kind of because I try to be myself and be nice to them but SOME of them are just rude. Although, I get guys that are mean to me very rarely now because SOME guys like it when I'm nice to them. SOME of them are just plain out rude to me for no reason. So, should I just stop trying to please guys?

@Paris13 , @smahala1991 , @PrettyRican , @scuff1986 , and @Genie23 can you answer this one :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ashely you will always meet some rude people in your life that are rude to you for no reason. I have met plenty of girls like this to. However, not all guys or girls are the same. You may meet a rude guy but what you need to do is to try to not worry about what they say. Just because they say it does not make it true. Just put distance between the guy that is like that and you and then move on to the next guy. There are plenty of people in the dating world, they key is finding the right one, the one you connect with and everyone comes across bad apples alone the way. So don't give up on all guys, just give up on trying to please the guys that don't treat you well.

• alone I mean along

• Thank you for MHA

• You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• Be your charming, sweet Self, no need to change or arrange, @Ashely_Princess.
    However, the rude and crude ones just pay them no mind, snub them, put them on your pay no mind list, do Not.. Give them a reason of this season To... Continue.
    Good luck. xxoo

• Thanks @Paris 13

• @Paris13 I messaged you.

• Okay, @Ashely_Princess, I also just answered a Question you put out. xxoo

What Guys Said 10

• There's no need to try haha. Just be a nice person in general, thats pleasing enough :). You're still young 14 years old and lots of guys are jerks, I know because I've seen them at school too, they don't know any better themselves because they are still pretty young themselves. But as you age you get more wiser and those jerks will mature. So just be you gurl :)!

• Be nothing but who you are, changing your behavior to please someone will never go right as you keep attracting the wrong people for you.

• Those who are rude to you don't deserve to talk to you. simple as that! Yes stop trying to please the guys who are rude to you, but those who are a nice to you, carry on pleasing them! :)

• I think you should learn to regulate the F%cks given:]

• Lol thanks for answering

• you seem to have bad luck then. a lot of guys (including myself) are saints towards girls, i know i do tend to piss some girls off but i try to be nice most of the time

• Sadly you can't please everyone, The right guy will come along some day

• Thanks buddy again :)

• When they are rude to you I don't see a reason to be nice at all. Maybe just a little but consider those people on your red list

• No don't change just to please someone

• Yes, you need to be happy within yourself these guys who want you to please them aren't worth it.

• Yes, please yourself first before guys.

What Girls Said 8

• yep. u feel so much better when u stop doing that. good ur realising it from now. i only realised when i was 16. and u know what? once i stopped making the effort, i found myself naturally drawing people closer to me, because i just wasn't giving a damn anymore.

ill stay that way till i die. anyone who likes me will just take me for who i am. if they dont like me, that's ok. u can never impress everyone.
    cdn-media-1.lifehack.org/.../...hates-peaches..jpg

• stop trying to please anyone just try and please you because you won't be happy until you've worked on yourself thats when you won't give a single fuck if these fuckboys are rude to you, if they're rude to you thats there issue dont change a damn thing about yourself

• Stop trying to please the wrong guys.

• Never gone in thinking about how you would want to please a guy. Just don't worry about it and like you have been doing. Just be yourself and have fun. If they are being rude and jerks then just walk away and ignore them.

• Hi little Sis!
    You should always be yourself no matter what. Never change for anyone you will meet people that are rude. But try to always be who you are in a good and bad situation.

• You are always gonna find people like that, but dont let that affect the way you are, keep being yourself. There will always be people that will love you and others that won't

• You will realize when you get older that some people are not worth your time or effort. If someone is rude to you, shoot it right back. Don't put up with anything you don't deserve. Don't try to please everyone, only those that matter to you.

• Yes. Start pleasing yourself. 😍