Drunk late night call to me ex. Should I apologize?

Hey guys, so i did something very stupid yesternight, i called my ex boyfriend (broke up two months back) and i yelled at him for whatever he did wrong, oh my god i am so ashamed of what i did. What should i do? Should i apologize? Or just leave this thing alone and move on like i dont even remember what i did?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like pretending to move on while u still have some feelings towards him?
    Well that call would mean a lot that you were unconscious and you know that when you get unconscious u reveal what really happens deep inside... right? call him back, apologize and move on.. then delete his number to never have that stupid idea of calling him again. .. good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its always good to apologize and admit you were out of line... you did a bad thing you should make up for it x

What Guys Said 1

• A simple text explaining yourself is fine. Just something along the times of "Sorry, I was drunk last night". And thats all move on after that :).

What Girls Said 1

• I did something similar. It's not good to apologize immediately after. Give yourself and him time to chill out and then apologize. If you try now, it might just make him angry.