English woman attractive?

Do guys like English girls if yes what do you like about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived there for six years and had 14 British girlfriends.

As compared to American girls:
    I liked their lower expectations, As far as i could tell British guys mainly wanted girlfriends so they would have someone to drive them home from the pub when they got drunk. It was easy to shine by comparison.
    I liked their cultural of restraint. British girls seemed to want a guy to fill a specific place in their life, like an appliance, a dishwasher or something. You just want it for washing dishes, you don't expect it to do paint the house or nip down to shops. If it does what you got it for reliably you are satisfied. American girls are more likely to see a guy as a performing dog. They feel compelled to see how many tricks they can teach him.
    The British have a very pressured society, they are always 'keeping one another in their place'. I liked how British girls felt they could open up to me because I wouldn't judge them.

What Guys Said 6

• Can Asian boi like Engrish cuties too?

• Everythingggf from hair to accents to how they dress up so gooood! *drools*

• There is something about English girls, not sure what exactly but I like it.

• no, because they oppress Scotland, and they're universally undesirable for that reason...

• Lol ok thanks for ur answer 😊

• Yes, their accents and their pale skin.

• We r not all pale but thank u for ur help

• There just something about a English acsent I love

• Really? Thanks for ur answer xD

• Ya and as a Canadian we asked nicely and you game use are freedom so I like that to and most of the English girl are hot

• Hahah iI think every where has hot woman lol I like this answer1

What Girls Said 0