Am I the only one who goes to sleep with perfectly nice hair then wakes up with ungodly messed up hair?

• No I do to >.<
  • Yes i dont have that problem >:3
  • I do sometimes :s
  • Im bald :3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• Not only does that happen to me but my hair also usually looks best right before I go to sleep like "Whyyyy couldn't you look good at the party 2 hours ago?" but no my hair decides to be a bitch and only look good when nobody is around to actually witness it 😒😫

• Girl... I have that same problem and it's sooo annoying :(

• Uh not really, usually it's the other way round for me. I go to bed with an ungodly messed up hair and when I wake up it's kind of like perfect (to me, at least).

• It's usually the other way around for me ahha. But I end up washing it anyway because of bed smell.

• That happens to basically everyone.

• No. I do to.

• i don't really have that problem. i've actually woken up with fabulous hair before haha

• It's the laws of physics. Happens to everyone who doesn't sleep like the dead.

• me too ><

(;_;)

• my hair is really short so it always looks good :3

• I toss and turn A LOT. I've tried braiding my hair and stuff to keep the bird's nest at bay, but when I wake up it still looks like a woodland creatures home that's been inhabited for several weeks... even if I only sleep for 4-5 hours.