Am I the only one who goes to sleep with perfectly nice hair then wakes up with ungodly messed up hair?

• No I do to >.<
    68% (17)47% (7)60% (24)Vote
  • Yes i dont have that problem >:3
    12% (3)13% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • I do sometimes :s
    16% (4)27% (4)20% (8)Vote
  • Im bald :3
    4% (1)13% (2)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 11

• Not only does that happen to me but my hair also usually looks best right before I go to sleep like "Whyyyy couldn't you look good at the party 2 hours ago?" but no my hair decides to be a bitch and only look good when nobody is around to actually witness it 😒😫

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl... I have that same problem and it's sooo annoying :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh not really, usually it's the other way round for me. I go to bed with an ungodly messed up hair and when I wake up it's kind of like perfect (to me, at least).

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually the other way around for me ahha. But I end up washing it anyway because of bed smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • That happens to basically everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I do to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really have that problem. i've actually woken up with fabulous hair before haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the laws of physics. Happens to everyone who doesn't sleep like the dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • me too ><

(;_;)

0|0
    0|0
  • my hair is really short so it always looks good :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I toss and turn A LOT. I've tried braiding my hair and stuff to keep the bird's nest at bay, but when I wake up it still looks like a woodland creatures home that's been inhabited for several weeks... even if I only sleep for 4-5 hours.

1|0
    0|0