Poll: Do you believe in aliens?

• Yes, and we have been visited
  • Yes, but we never have been visited
  • Yes, but not sapient life
  • Yes, but not sentient life
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that I "believe" in aliens per say, I am simply not ignorant and conceded enough to assume that of all the endless planets in all the galaxies across the universe, our spec of dirt is the only one with inhabitants on it.

Do I think they are visiting us... NO.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are roughly 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the observable universe. Out of those we occupy 1. The chances are there is at least 1 other planet where at least simply life forms have been created by random chance. If it happened here on Earth then I don't see why it couldn't happen somewhere else.

If/when we find aliens I reckon they won't look anything like human as we have adapted to our own surroundings so they could look like anything but the chances are they would be very simple single cell organisms which is a but boring :(

I don't think that we have been visited. I think covering up intergalactic travel would be very hard as not only are government agencies monitoring but so are some hobbyists. I definitely don't think crop circles are made by aliens :P

• Now that we have "found" water on Mars the chances of life has increased even more :D exciting times!

What Girls Said 5

• Well there are about 100 billion stars in our galaxy along with several planets surrounding them. And that is one galaxy out of 100 billion more galaxies. How can there not be another life form among those billions of billions of planets that exist? We may never be visited because it takes so long to get to another solar system from our planet. Alpha Centauri is the closest solar system to our sun and it would take us 165,000 years to get there... Don't know about aliens though...

• Yes, we may not have found them yet, but they're out there.

• Yes i don't care what any one says et is fucking real!

• I like the idea of aliens and movies/books about them but no I don't honestly think they exist.

• i believe there is life out there just we have never been visited

What Guys Said 14

• I live with one. He always walks around and sings to himself with no backround music or a musical talent.

• Statistically improbable that we're alone in the universe, but I doubt we've been "visited' in any sort of direct way. And relative to the age of the universe, us earthlings got a pretty late start so if there is other intelligent life that managed to avoid extinction, it would be far more sophisticated than us and probably have about as much interest in interacting with us as we would with tadpoles.

• Not in grey aliens abducting people so much but I do believe that there is life of some sort out there among the stars, whether they are primitive or advanced, humanoid or simply animals I can not say.

But it's foolish to think we are the only living things out here among thousands or even millions of planets.

• I'm 99.99% sure that there exist other forms of life, but how intelligent it is is a completely different story.
    I don't believe those stories you hear all the time. they are bullshit

• I believe yes. I have doubts that a more advanced one exists on milky way today, but i think that something not human knows that there is a blue watery planet here.

• of course I believe in aliens.

• I am open to the possibility, but we haven't come in contact with any, I believe.

• Ever since i was in mamas tummy

• yes, but I don't think they have been here before

• Illegal aliens?

• i believe we are human , not alone on this universe

• It's extrememly likely that they exist given the size of the universe, which I believe to be infinite in size

• I am a believer, not a belieber.

• It's not a question of belief but of probability. I think it is highly probable there are aliens and highly improbable they have ever been to earth.