Am I clinging on to a dream?

Am I clinging on to something that will never happen that I just wish will happen but it's not possible? Why do I keep clinging on to this realationship even know I know deep down it's over and can never be again?http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q1705592-should-i-wait-for-him-not-date-anyone-untill-i-meet-him#

Would low self esteem be the reson for it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You are clinging because you are fearful of the unknown. You need to work on your fear and anxiety.

• Please move on... you are behaving immaturely... he is not that into you... just let it go... remember.. if it's meant to be noone can stop it from happening

• I know you love him a lot... but what use if bits not reciprocated honey... don't give such kinda people too much importance... you will someone worth you feelings... but for that please stop thinking about this dude.. coz it's over...

• Because you are no ft accepting the reality that this dude love you back... you are not accepting to move on... which will only hurt you emotionally and you waste your time on unwanted people...

• Because you are not accepting the reality that this dude doesn't love you back... you are not accepting to move on... which will only hurt you emotionally and you waste your time on unwanted people