I feel bad for scaring my cat. What should I do?

I was in the bathroom and I was gargling salt water for a few minutes, the sounds of gargling are disturbing and the bathroom door was open, my cat was just outside and it was seeing everything.

The sounds and the visuals of me gargling could look disturbing to anyone who doesn't know what is happening, my cat was really scared, it's eyes were big and it's ears were down, and it kept looking at me with big eyes.

At first I thought it was just disturbed, but when I gargled the next turn, my cat lowered it's head and freaked out and looked at me in the face and started meowing.

Now I feel bad, because I didn't know cats even cared about people. It's possible that my cat thought that I was in danger or something, is there anything I can do to make it feel better now?

I hope he doesn't remember what happened, tomorrow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give your cat some catnip or treats and cuddle your cat all night. Tickle his tummy, my cat loves that ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give him lots of cuddles and treats to show him that you're 100% ok and not at all hurt :)

What Girls Said 2

• He licks his own arse and coughs up poo laden hair balls I think he's going to be ok 😁😂 he was probably worried cats are protective of their owners but he's not going to worry too much

• Cuddle him❤️

What Guys Said 1

• That is funny, don't feel bad though.