Guys/girls which woman do you vote for... from {straight, bi, lesbian} women?

In this country a three women candidate fighting for presidency, and all these women are 100% qualified for the job, you cannot find any mistakes in their past political views, and has always been loyal to the country, whoever you vote you will get the same treatment in return. and no one is evil but individually they are different from eachother by sexsual orientaion, so who would you vote for?

• The bisexual woman
  • The lesbian woman
  • The straight woman
Just curious but your vote will still be the same if this was a real election and these women were not equal in their political career?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll vote for the bi one. It really makes no difference but you can argue that she will be less likely to ignore either same sex or different sex marriages and less likely to skew the government/laws in one way or the other. (Plus I'm bi too, so bi girls represent :P )

• " It really makes no difference but you can argue that she will be less likely to ignore either same sex or different sex marriages and less likely to skew the government/laws in one way or the other" nope, and you don't have to worry about these stuff cuz i have mentioned it whoever you vote you'll get the same treatment in return, so no candidate is less likely or more likely.

• Just curios but your vote will still be the same if this was a real election and if these women were not equal in their political career?

• If they were unequal in their policies, then I would vote for the one with the best policies. If all of their policies are identical and literally the only difference is their sexuality, then it wouldn't matter what choice I made, so I'd go with the bi lady purely because I'm bi too.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this cuntry i vote for bi/les. In the next country i vote for straight 👄💋

What Girls Said 2

• Am I to assume there are no other candidates? I chose bi but I would not put any weight into her sexuality.

• assuming there are no other candidates or i dont like the other candidates i choose the bi girl because if elected thats a double whammy first girl president and first bi president.

What Guys Said 5

• Makes no difference to political agenda really, but I'd go for the bi woman because maybe somehow that would make her less biased.

• I'd flip a cube, have each woman's name on the cube twice.

Personally I probably wouldn't vote if they are all as good as the other, it wouldn't matter.

• I would vote based on their policies and political record.

• All women are bisexual so...

• I vote C.

filler