Why do people worry about making friends and being ignored?

Is it just me or is it normal that i don't give a shit if people ignore me or want to make friends with me. I was very Anti-social from the time i was born, and i don't feel like i want to change anythign about everything is. I am happy being the way i am, although it's always good to have one or two friends who you can hang around with and talk. I don't get why people worry about being ignored, i consider it an advantage as i don't get to experience as much stress and deal with people.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not just you, I could not care less either about the same things. I think at a certain point in life, most people begin to feel that way, because they realize there are much more important things in their life to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you know antisocial personality is a mental condition found mostly in psychopaths and sociopaths? in some cases this condition is caused by genetic factors, but in other cases are caused due to child abuse or by having alcoholic parents. You should seek counseling because complications with this disorder can lead to drug abuse and imprisonment.

• Real talk right here

What Girls Said 0