What condoms do you use?

Which are your favorite and I guess why lol I'm curious ☺

0|0
3|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I've used Durex but they weren't very comfortable, so I started using Magnums and they're perfect, so that's what I use from now on.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with durex :o lol I had bought some to try them out because we don't use condoms. We tried a condom once but he said it was too thick so I took it off him lol

• Show All
    • But aren't the thin ones easier to break lol

• Well yeah, but the chances of them breaking are still very low

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Magnums works best for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trojan mags

1|0
    0|0
  • I've mostly used Trojan or Lifestyles. Typically ultra thin. You?

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm new to sex, i just lost it like 2 weeks ago but we haven't used condoms , we tried a lifestyles but he said he didn't like it at all cause it was too thick I guess since it was extra strength

• I don't. I've been with my SO for about 2 and half years and we don't use condom; she's just on pills

1|0
    0|0
    • Oo that's good , I'm new to sex so I should get on the pill for safety purposes since we've been having unprotected sex lol

• I haven't worn condoms since I was your age. pulling out is just as effective in preventing pregnancy

1|0
    1|2
  • Trojan lamb skin. Sounds kinda weird but they are by far the best I've ever tried

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes lol I'm never heard of lamb skin lol that's interesting tho :)

• It's a good fit, doesn't smell like latex/rubbery and is thin for his pleasure.

• Oo I should try them since he didn't like the other condom we tried because he said it was too thick

• I order mine from Japan! lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Crown Skinless Skin Condoms are the best I've ever tried, feels like I'm wearing nothing ;)

www.condomdepot.com/.../crown-skinless.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Trojan or Lifestylez , they are roomier for my little homie between my legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was married I never used condoms. I don't like latex, so I used the poly something ones. Either way condoms make sex less enjoyable in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • They dont make condoms for everyones size (yes, even the custom places) which is bullshit. So i guess i dont wear them then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Still a virgin aha

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i just dont even remember more what brands exist...

1|0
    0|0
  • durex but I wanted to try out a couple of other ones

1|0
    0|0
  • shiek

filler

1|0
    0|0
  • Durex or Kohinoor...

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a new one with a habanna wood flavour. .. it's just amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually just Trojan ribbed

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I always pull out in time. lol (famous last words)

1|0
    0|0
  • I grabbed a box of magnums and Vince Vaughn called bullshit.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2