Do you think I should believe this guy?

Ok so today the guy that was trying to break me and boyfriend up had said "HEY ASHELY" and I was like "what?" And he was like "Your boyfriend over here cheating" and I just turned back around. Then, he had came over by my desk and told me again and I said "How do you know?" And he was like "because he just told me" and I was like "Oh". Then he had said "YOUR BOYFRIEND CHEATING ON YOU WITH NIGERIA ASHELY!" Nigeria is a girl in our class. Then my boyfriend was laughing and smiling and said "Dude shut up! Ashely don't believe him" and he was smiling while he was saying that. Then the bell rung and I decided to ask the girl Nigeria if they were going out and she nodded her head no. So, do you think I should believe this guy? @Paris13 , @PrettyRican ,

@smahala1991 , @Applefan1 , and @scuff1986 can you answer this one please. By the way, I don't think my boyfriend was serious when he told me not to believe the guy since he was laughing and smiling about it :/

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Don't believe him. I'm pretty sure this is just some childish prank to split you up. I saw something very similar in my own circle of friends. This guy really wants you to believe him and not your boyfriend. Laugh at him and you've won. Believe him and he's won!

• Honesty I would not believe the other guy, I would believe your boyfriend. To me it sounds like he has not been cheating on you and the other guy is just causing trouble.

• This is getting weird honestly, there are so many things going on between you two. Someone is inviting too much drama.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Dear now don't trust him
    Because if he have other girlfriend then he is true never

Dear go there , your demand where

I mean if you want true lover then you should search your true partner

Follow me now dear...

God say... no cheating in a true love

• Thanks for the advice

• Now I can't advise you
      why not following only asking questions

Finally I telling you dear
      Search true love... are you not agree to me? ?

• i think you need to have a chat with your boyfriend and see what is really going on as it seems he is either being called a cheat and isn't one or is, but the only way is to talk to him and find out the truth

• Yeah he was just being a fucker. I think you're safe

• lol just dw about it

• Don't worry about it. That just sounds like typical guy sense of humor.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL!! No, @Ashely_Princess, do Not believe a word he says. He has the hots and the trots for you and a bad history of "He said, she said" and should not to be trusted.
    He wants to make double trouble with you and your SO, and probably was also the One who said to your honey that You Were... CHEATING ON HIM.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks @Paris 13

• So welcome, @Ashely_Princess and frankly, I believe IN you both as a couple too.:)) xxoo

• I don't think you should believe him. I think he was just joking. If your boyfriend cheated he wouldn't just laugh at it. He would at least show some signs of guilt, I assume.

• I wouldn't believe this guy, sweety. If it's true, sooner or later you're going to find out, so don't let this get to you.