I feel like my life is a huge mess?

Lately I've been feeling like my life is a mess I can't organize. Have you ever felt like that? How did you handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I felt like that before. A good nap fixed most of it, then some food, I was able to think clearly after that and put myself together.

What Guys Said 4

• Yep, very much in that position. So many things I need to do and I can't figure out what, how, or in what order...

• I have felt that way all the time. But what helps is to take each aspect of it (personal, social, financial, academic, etc.) and weight the pros and cons and what you need to do.

Yes, making a list or a chart helps.

• Sometimes in your life you will feel like life is uncontrollable and that its out of your hands. But the truth is, life itself is a challenge, so embrace it.
    You have no boyfriend? Go out more with your friends.
    You're jobless? Focus more on your studies.

Just remember:
    You're unique and that your life has a huge significance to everyone around it. So, If your life feels like it's a mess, it might be true. But it's your life, and you can dictate the way you want it to go.😃

Z. A

• My life is well, not the best. Jobless, girlfriend less, degree less. But hey, at least I'm not dead... yet

• I'm also jobless and boyfriend less. I am in university

What Girls Said 0