What do you consider a man?

Some say they consider a man to be just male.

But what in your eyes makes a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who doesn't follow what is common but what is right, takes care of himself, will put himself at risk to protect the ones he loves

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a definition of a "man". I don't think a man should be required to be masculine or a female should be required to be feminine. Or that it takes away from being male or female because you're a specific way.

I'm most attracted to men who have a sense of humor, are relaxed/calm, confident but not arrogant, just confident enough to be themselves and to be a good person. Basically someone who is intelligent enough to not be easily influenced by others and to not be ignorant.

What Guys Said 4

• If you can kick ass your half way there the other part if helping others out then your a man

• Some one that reads GQ magazine, but also reads Muscle&Fitness.

• I consider that my unique character defines me as a man, defensive, and cautious, not a boy that's always on the offensive.

• That he has a penis.