Accepting and feeling comfortable with how I look?

I suffer from low self esteem which obviously makes it difficult for me to feel good about how I look. I used to be chubby but since losing weight everyone says I'm handsome all of a sudden, Girls give me looks and are more interested in me, everyone seems nicer with me now. Sometimes girls say they can't believe I don't have a girlfriend but in reality I'm too scared to go for the girls I like as I fear they would reject me. I don't see it though, I don't think I'm ugly anymore but I don't even feel average, I wanna feel at least okay with my looks. Any advice on feeling better about my looks as they stand, I already work out so you don't need to suggest that.

Updates:
Bump

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• " I used to be chubby but since losing weight everyone says I'm handsome all of a sudden"

^i kow how u feel about since i used to be fat as well... and i get some compliments here and there now... anyway wot u should understand's... it belongs to da PAST and u r thin now... ;)

"Sometimes girls say they can't believe I don't have a girlfriend"

^guess it's a good compliment... it means u r too handsome to be single... and dat's y they say it u know...

" but in reality I'm too scared to go for the girls I like as I fear they would reject me. I don't see it though, I don't think I'm ugly anymore but I don't even feel average, I wanna feel at least okay with my looks. "

^so u believe when they compliment u they don't mean it?

"Any advice on feeling better about my looks as they stand, I already work out so you don't need to suggest that."

^then u should realise... all those compliments cannot be a coincidence... ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't believe their compliments are genuine.

• Show All
    • Yeah I just don't think any girl would like me even now I'm slim

• wrong... u must realise they don't lie in my opinion... ;)