I'm ready for a baby, but I'm not ready to destroy my body? Women with children, advice?

I really want a baby. My husband does too. He won't shut up about it! If it weren't for this paranoia I would throw away all my condoms now and start trying. But I'm very vain and I can't help it. Is it possible to have my body this way again after a child? Is it possible to only gain the necessary amount of body fat while pregnant? Will my stomach be stretched out? My vagina? What will happen? I love my body and I've worked so hard to get it looking this good.

Most Helpful Guy

• "But I'm not ready to destroy my body?"

yeah you're not ready to be a mother...

• Sarcasm aside, do you think it's a genuine sign I'm not ready? Do women reach a point they don't care what they look like?

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell.
    you can't even tell I had a kid but even if I did gain weight I shouldn't have it would have been for a good reason. You sound selfish.

• I'm not selfish. I've spent every week day in a gym for 4 years. I don't want to ruin it.

• You can't burn excess skin in the gym.

• Then don't have a kid , you obviously don't want one that bad.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm ready but I don't want to destroy my body? Go and adopt someone

• I'd like to. Husband won't have it.