Honda civic vs motorcycle?

College student. I can lease a brand new honda civi 2015 for 200 a month nothing down. Has a nice interior with touch scrden and everything or I can get a brand new motorcycle. I'm your I kind of want to ride a motorcycle but everyone tells me how inconvenient they are. Would honestly love to take a girl on a ride.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• The honda civic is a more practical choice for many reasons. You'll be able to haul stuff around, like groceries and friends and whatever else.

On the other hand, motorcycles are a lot more fun and have that obvious "cool" factor. Personally, I've always dreamed of having a Honda NM4 (-; but it will probably stay a dream.

Just think of what you need your ride most for, then make the choice. Make sure not to regret it!

• Seriously? New Civics are pretty sweet.

• GIRLS LOVE THE BIKES.
    Do you live in a place that snows tho?

• Nope I live in southern California lol perfect

• And you're in college!! Done. Get a Kawasaki Ninja brother!! VROOM VROOM. Get a girl behind you, sit up straight and flex your abs.

• I think you should lease the car since it's much more practical, and save up to buy the motorcycle.

• Motorcycle if you really want it but with all the gear and extra shit, and yes the inconvenience, you might really want to consider the civic.

Can you live without a car in your city is the main question