She pulls me away from him?

My friend knows who I like, she says she wants me and him to be together and that we're really cute and so on. Yet every time I'm with him or talking to him she'll come over and pull me away or try to distract me. It's quite frustrating as she doesn't even know him well, I'm not sure they've ever spoken. She always comes over and I get she might want to talk to me or him but it is every time I'm with him and she sees that she will do it. Even when I'm just talking to him and I'm in the middle of a sentence she'll try get my attention. It's becoming a habit of hers and I don't understand why when she knows I like him and says other people should let us be.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to talk to her about it directly and get an understanding. Perhaps she likes him too, perhaps she feels lonely cause she's single and seeing you off with another boy makes her feel alone like nobody else is being single with her.

• I did mention something to her and she denied doing it at all, the thing is she leaves all her friends just to see me and him. And I know there's a boy she likes so I just really don't understand.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she is jealous of him. She thinks that if you manage to get him, you will forget about her. That's why she is trying to get your attention. I think you should talk to her about it.