A white female expat in my city (SEA country) blocked me on Facebook instantly. Was my joke not appropriate?

Me : Hello mam, are you living in [name of the city]?

Her : Yes, needs some advice? ;)

Me : Yeah, where can I meet beautiful white European women here?

Her : No

THEN BLOCKED

>.<

Most Helpful Girl

• It was apparent that you're just using Facebook to try and get laid. Whether in real life or online, it's better to connect with someone on a better point than just the fact you have fitting parts.

• But buttt I was joking and trying to create friendly atmosphere within us

• Your joke just wasn't funny to her or anyone. Before you can joke with a person, you have to get to know them.

• But I was horny when I saw her

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man, she is in a foreign land where people are not familiar in culture, customs, or language. She is feeling alone. The least thing she wants is to get hit on by random men. You might have been joking, but it is difficult to tell such things especially online.

What Girls Said 3

• She probably thought what you said was creepy. Sorryyy

• You're clearly no comedian.

• You're fucking creepy

• Why?

• But she's sexy as fuck, I can't help it.

What Guys Said 2

• That's sleazy as fuck bruh.

• Ouch. Okay, I'll be blunt. That was pretty hasty and creepy. Not everyone will think of it that way but most will find that weird coming from a total stranger. Remember they don't know you like your friends do so just take it slow when meeting new people.