What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my son, for my family , for my job, for having a roof over my head, for having food everyday, for being healty, for my boyfriend, and for being alive what about you?

I forgot to mention I'm thankful for my freedom.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm thankful for life. I'm thankful for my family and all my loved ones. I'm thankful for my relationship with God. I'm thankful for the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the food on my table. I'm thankful for a new season. And thankful that I can be me despite what society thinks.

What Guys Said 4

• Being alive

...

• for being healthy
    my coworkers , they are very cool people
    music , i need them everyday

• 1stly congratulations on your son... hope u have a long, healthy and everlasting relationship and a happy family... god bless you
    2ndly , currently i'm thankful i'm broken up... this might sound weird but my ex used sex as a weapon... the last i slept with her got a real bad lower back pain infavt it was 3 days ago and i'm still in a hell lot of pain

• I'm thankful for your ass

What Girls Said 7

• hmmm
    my family and friends
    being able to go to college
    my house
    my car
    for being healthy
    for Supernatural, OUAT, castle, Bones, harry potter and all the fandoms i am in
    pizza and bacon cheeseburgers

• Hehe me too I'm thankful for cheeseburgers that's a good one :)

• Am thankful that my life isn't any much worse than it is right now, it could be a lot worse, but it's not, so yeah..

• for my parents and brother.

• Thankful for living in a place that provides food and shelter, a family and an amazing boyfriend. And of course for being alive :) Pretty damn privileged compared to some countries out there :(

• My daughter, my boyfriend, salad.-.

• Everything...

• I am thankful for the blessing of god giving me strength to go full out everyday. I am thankful for his love and support that keeps me going. I thank the lord for giving my this blessed life, with people I love and care for. To be able to overlook our sins and imperfections I thank the lord for giving me life.