Are dark coloured eyes are ugly?

Well... I've been told so that light colored eyes are the prettiest.. And i have like really dark brown colored eyes... Most of the people i have met really like my eyes... But the guy i have a crush on really has a thing for light colored eye girls... :/ so i was just wondering... anyways I can't do anything about it.. but just wanted to know if its true..
Are dark coloured eyes are ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• No your eyes are cute and pretty. Everybody has their preference. If you want to impress your crush wear colored contacts nob prescription ones of course and maybe he might like the color. Sometimes it's hard to change the way we are to impress somebody.

Most Helpful Girl

• said it before and ill say it again. there's no such thing as ugly eyes.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure many guys still like deep brown eyes.

I never notice it until after we are dating, but I have only ever dated green eyed girls... so I guess I have a thing even if I don't know it!

• There's no such thing as an ugly eye color. dark eyes are "meh."

• No that kind of eyes isn't ugly

What Girls Said 4

• No way, brown eyes may get a bad rap for being dull, but color isn’t everything; eyes can be pretty because of their shape, the length of their lashes, or how well they complement someone’s face.

• No they don't look bad at all.

To me I just like eyes that look like they go on forever due to how the colors look.

• Your eyes are beautiful. And even though there's this idea of what you'd like, it doesn't mean that you'd only go for that. For example, I have a weakness for brown haired guys with brown eyes who can play the piano, but I'd date guys that don't fit that preference.

• why u think that?