If people know its bad to be fat and are telling others they NEED to lose weight, why do people get mad if I call someone "fat shit" in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, are you seriously that learning disabled? That is one of the rudest things a person can say to another.

• isn't it just as rude as telling them fat isn't attractive I. E. they're not attractive?

• I. E. they're Ugly?

• It's all rude. Why not keep your mouth shut? seriously dude, what is wrong with you? If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know dumbass, does it make you mad that I call you that in public?

• yeah because I'm not a dumb although i might be an ass. As for them they can't deny being fat

• No, you are dumb because you had to come here to ask a dumb question that you couldn't figure out on your own. Just because you have the ability to type out you deny it doesn't mean you are not.

What Girls Said 3

• Because calling someone "Fat Shit" is rude and it's bullying. You have no idea just by looking at a person whether they are on a health journey or not. Maybe that person just lost 60lbs and now you calling them "Fat Shit" is going to make them hide in their home for a few days which might throw off their progress or stop them from continuing. You just DONT know how it's going to affect someone.

Is it that hard now a days to not be an asshole? Keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't like how someone looks, don't look at them!

• Because other people's health is none of your fucking business?

Because "fat shit" is so damn rude, what if I call you "dipshit"? Fat people are still people, not shit. Compared to people who bully them, now they're the actual dog shit.

Because most people get even fatter because they have psychological issues and idiots like you and your kind are definitely helping them running towards McDonald's!

I hope you're a fucking troll and not some real fucktard whose mom is so fucked up she never got the chance to teach you how to be a decent human being.

• because of the 'shit' part I imagine.

What Guys Said 3

• this is greasy

• It's unhealthy to be overweight and or obese, and can be fatal eventually, but, to be curvy, is fine

• Because it is still rude. Know the difference.