Have you ever hit a animal with your car?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have a friend whenever she hit a cat or a dog with the car by accident, she feel so guilty so she take them to the vet. She take care of them, give them to a friend or you can see them in her neighborhood.

Most Helpful Guy

• Twice and both were accidents. One was an opossum that I swerved to miss but still hit it and the other was a coyote that darted out of nowhere on the interstate

What Girls Said 2

• I hope I never will. I honestly couldn't live with myself if I hit a poor animal with my car and the animal lost it's life because of me. 😢

• Lord no! Okay maybe i have. But it was a rat. So that doesn't count

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately I have. Skunks come out on the country and suburban roads at night where I live, and they are DUMB, at least when it comes to dealing with cars. They apparently get mesmerized by the headlights and then run over. And the smell of dead skunk then permeates an otherwise pleasant suburban neighborhood.

• Actually, no... which is weird as we get toooons of deer that don't care about people or cars at all, they'll walk right up to you or hit your car while parked lol but never a rabbit or anything, I guess I am lucky.

• I think we all have run over an ant... so "yes" for nearly everyone I'd imagine.

• Yes.. a zebra.

• Yes, I recently hit a cat. I felt absolutely terrible, but it's just to try to forget about it... it was so sudden, what could I have done?