Should I stop talking for forever?

Long story short: Nobody actually listens to me. If I want to say something, nobody hears me. If I say something intelligent, no one gives a sh*t. If I joke, everybody hears and labels me as an idiot. There are just 2 people that would give a listen to what I say, and they are both internet friends. My classmates talk to me just when they need to copy the homework.
Is there any reason I shouldn't stop talking?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably the way you express yourself. The way you speak.

I have 1 really sheltered friend (not saying you that you are) and he always gets on peoples nerves. We all know his intentions are good, but the way the words come out of his mouth is really aggressive and it always gets him into arguments.

• I talk in a more jokingly way, do you think that is why everybody sees me as an idiot?
      But when it's a serious issue, I'm serious...

• Maybe it's cause you do talk in a more jokingly way.

What Guys Said 8

• Fuck them. Seriously. Become like Mariella. Soon you'll leave all those cretins behind and move out into the real world where you'll meet people with more than two brain cells to rub together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF2huvYzWIs

• sounds like you need to make different friends rather than stop talking

• Yeah I'm kinda like you but people are like "Why don't you talk more?" and the like and never listen to me if I try. This type of thing started when I was young and the other kids told me I was weird so I stopped trying to talk to them. Now I just try and keep to myself but sometimes I stupidly open my mouth and nothing good ever comes from it.

• See how long you can go without talking.

• its hard too be a good person isn't it lol
    when people do good there seen as bad

• Just make sure you're speaking intelligently before you speak, so basically, don't be ignan't

• No it will get better

• You should continue being yourself, don't stop to even think what others say about you. There are always going to be haters.

What Girls Said 0