I decided to go off-anon during my last days in GAG with this name?

Xactly…I noticed some were disappointed once I went full anon (but y?)…so I decided to go off-anon till I leave… :D

Updates:
i'll change username... NOT leave...

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Glad to see you back, but don't be gone for long
    (also, will you be writing in the same style, yknow for identification purposes XD )

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• R. I. P.
    Legendary Master Klaatu
    5/17/2013 - 10/16/2015

Lover
    Fighter
    Loyalist
    King of GaG

0|2
    0|0
    • nice idea... i'll buy a tombstone wid ma last amazon gift card... :(

but thanks for yer description... :D

• ... I have shamed the great King of GaG by not listing basically...
      basically

• Thanks basically

What Girls Said 11

• No matter What name you use, Anonymous or Not, there is Only One Master that can never be Forgot: @Klaatu51
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|1
    • WAIT A MINUTE... LEAVE?:((xx

• Show All
    • i will change name... not leave... ;)

• OHH, thank God.. I am still trying to recover over TheGrumpyCat and YourFutureEx.:)) xxoo

• There's something about the id @klaatu51

0|2
    0|0
  • I am glad to see you again.

I sort of missed your writing style.😊🌼

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been wondering what happened to you, I thought maybe you took a break or something.

0|1
    0|0
    • actually i post wayyyyy less than i used to... so ya pretty much a small break...

• Show All
    • I see and know that feeling and I haven't even been here nearly as long as you lol

• LOL relax... i'm here just for ~2.5 years... others r way more than me...

• Where are you goin? :(

And well when I answer questions I sometimes read the ones given, and it's fun to see the same person come back. So you and some others went missing :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I missed you

haha

GAG won't be the same without THE Klaatu51

Exactly with that name

0|1
    0|0
    • It's almost like you are GAG landmark

If it is not an indiscretion, for how long have you been on GAG?

• Show All
    • oh i see

yeah of course

id like that :)

how nice of u

we haven't talked much, but id like to know u better. Always up to getting to know more people :)

• u can PM about it if u want. not to post it here

• Can you change your username to basically? ^_^

0|1
    0|0
    • i've already decided about ma new one... can't go back.. :(

• It was just so quiet without you here.

0|1
    0|0
    • i was here... although i post less and less actually wether anon or not... i hardly post more than 20 opinions/day now..

• Yes but it was difficult to sift through GAG to find you.

• so you're going undercover in about 2 weeks, huh?
    well, i'll sure miss your writing style :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't leave :(

0|1
    0|0
  • You are a g@g celeb! Lol, I remeber you since I first started , dont go anon Klaatu51 ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • eh celeb's too much... @missnowhere is more popular than everyone here nowdays... ;p

• Show All
    • Well, if so, I'm definitely most hated as well. Nobody gets as many downvotes as me haha.

• @MissNowhere usually it happens dat way.. most popular people have more haters...

What Guys Said 8

• We already talked about this a bit, but I'll say goodbye anyway :D

And if I was disappointed about how you went anon, it was mostly because I couldn't find your questions anymore. I liked answering some of the 80s music questions and you had very interesting questions about various things (some of them toilet and dog poop related). The only way I could really find them was through luck and "recommended questions" on the side when you went anon.

0|1
    0|0
  • people actually cared? well whooptie fucking do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had noticed that in your profile a couple of days ago and was going to suggest you should go non anon for last few days of Klaatu but you beat me to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sad to see you leave

0|1
    0|0
    • You might come back under the nick Ulysses2050 or whatever but klaatu51 will be gone.

• How will you change your username? Or do you mean start account? Come on man; don't do that. That will be tragic. All this hard work and Xper you've earned will go down the drain. Why?

0|1
    0|0
    • start account... and np about it... after all most Xper were earned when i used to be an Xper Hunter so...

• Show All
    • Will you tell us your new username?

• um... when i turn into master again... i wanna follow ma plan... and i can't hold back... :(

• Good for you to show yourself again! :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave? Fuck whyyyyyy

0|1
    0|0
  • because ily

0|1
    0|0