Scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's been a few but this one should be enough lol. My first time ever going to an amusement park was for my 5th grade graduation. We were on this water ride at universal and we climbed all the way up to the top of the mountain. The ride stops when we reach the peak and we're just sitting there. I was with some friends and all we had in our seats was a bar keeping us in, no belts or anything. I stand up to look over the edge as everyone was clueless about what was going on and the second I stand up and lean forward, the ride starts going down the mountain! I was trying so hard not to fall off, I could feel my body be thrust forward and I was holding on to that bar for dear life. It was so scary, I thought I was going to fall over and die. Now I know better lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was diving in the red sea and some water get inside my oxygen pipe as I smiled when I saw a dolphine so I panicked and got ride of it under the water and starts to scream (of course no voice came out ) I kept swallowing water then realised thats it am gonna die then I closed my mouth and eyes and then some dude saw me and got me out :D :D in the last moment it was crazy and not fun at all

What Girls Said 12

• one of my winter car accidents where i ended up in the ditch, or my house burning down with me and my entire family and pets inside.

• Lost control of my car and went into a ditch one night.
    Someone tried to kidnap me when I was like 10.

Its between those 2

• Two (possibly 3) collapsed lungs, one hurt so bad but the doctor just called it inflammation and send me home without any checks, the second during the holidays I was trying to get back into the training routine again before the start of sport and thought I had pulled something and kept training, I went to the doctor with a cough a week or so later and get rushed in an ambulance to hospital and the third during football (soccer) trials where it suddenly happened and I couldn't breathe and thought I was going to die. My friend wasn't so lucky though and on his third one he suffered a double one died.

Between those and almost chocking myself to death in a dream to wake up and find myself starting to do it in real life...

• My younger brother falling into a pool when we were younger and he couldn't swim. He was flailing around, and I had to jump in to save him. Scared the daylights out of me.

• Not being strapped all the way in on a roller-coaster.

• When a big ass transgender ran to my car and starts hitting it with his/her big ass fat hands

• Tbh, I really dont want to talk about it.
    Apologies.

• Getting chased by two cows when I was around 7-9

• The 'near-car-accidents'
    I've been lucky

• It didn't happen to me, but scared me anyways. A dude was shot to death in front of my house, in the middle of the night, and the body stayed there for like twelve hours. The cool part is that there's a Japanese news agency in the same street and the journalists went nuts and took thousands of pictures of the dude's brains scattered on the ground to publish on their paper.

• Being hit by a car was pretty scary. An Irish Wolfhound bit my face once..

• I had a very vivid dream about my grandma.

What Guys Said 7

• Ask my girl for anal

The next day.. She can in with a strapon

• Broke down in Klan territory with my black friend from Africa and he didn't know what was so bad. We both stuck to cover for his safety until we could get to a phone and call for help.

• Oh my goodness that's terrifying!!

• Jeez that's terrifying. I'd be so scared. Where I live there's some pretty country parts and I get a little nervous driving through them at times but I've never been in an area where I know for sure the klan is. I hope I'm never in that situation you know? Really glad your buddy had you with him though. You really looked out for him.

• @RachelBrigs Where I was makes little difference, the Klan is in every state but I wasn't in Tn. You just grow up hearing whispers of places you're not supposed to be. In the dark, on a clear night you can see a rally's cross in the distance from a mile or so away. You stay low moving away from the cross while hiding from sheets as they drive by. You can never get rid of hate because it hides and festers. You're just thankful when you escape it.

• Don't know whether it was nearly drowning in the Mediterranean Sea or getting attacked by a gang of thugs one night...

• I was on a bicycle and was nearly knocked down by a double decker bus. I was on a steep hill and brakes didn't work properly shot out in front of bus only made it across with about a foot to spare.

• Almost falling to my death while hiking a glacier.

• that is pretty grim i would imagine

• Yeah, it was a great experience all around, hiking and stuff. But right then it was a very close call to say the least. Especially grim after finding out someone had actually died right around the same area.

• i drowned when i was kid, i get swept by the current had a fear of the ocean for like 7 years cause of that

but my uncle saved me!

• Some ninjas tried to rob me for my car one night. But, they had the wrong ninja so they robing didn't work out the way they thought it would.