Guys, is it weird for a me to get aroused when I'm yelled at?

I meant to say is it weirs to get aroused when I see a guy asserting his dominance /power

8

Most Helpful Guy

• It probably is.

The question is, if you get aroused due to being yelled at or because of what being yelled at implies (anger).

• Not that I always thought of yelling as something like dominant I don't know if that makes sense but it happened today I'm in a junior reserve training corp. Its an introduction to the navy and my commanding officer was yelling and I really liked it asserted her power

• You're right thanks for your opinion.

• You are welcome. Sexuality isn't as complicated as many people make it out to be I think. Or maybe I just have a talent to understand it better. Whatever.

What Guys Said 7

• No! Don't let people tell you it is not normal. They will try to shame you, saying it's sexist or whatever. While it's true you shouldn't let someone harm you just to be aroused or attracted to them, you shouldn't feel bad for an involuntary attraction. And it's normal. Women evolved to be attracted to capable, masculine guys. It's only recently with the invention of civilization that that is becoming less important. But our genes will take time to catch up.

Also, it can become a problem if left unchecked. Don't become a drama addict! This is very unhealthy. Instead, try to get your guy to act that way on YOUR terms. Like, maybe it's okay to boss your around with things that don't matter or when you're being intimate, but not to tell your how to live your life.

• You should enlist after high school--you would do well in boot camp!

• Already in a program junior reserve officer training corp... Introduction to The navy after I graduate I'm planning on going to the air force

• ITS FAIRLY RARE I WOULD SAY

• weird... maybe a little bit, but nothing wrong with that. and if you enjoy being dominated in general then that's nothing too uncommon ;)

• That's normal.
    So if your parents or a teacher yells at you aroused

• have you tried getting slapped up? i heard that really gets the juices flowing

• Kinda, because it makes me think you wouldn't be able to take me seriously