I go barefoot a lot so I want to know the general opinion

• Yes, feet are gross
    30% (10)
  • No, theyre normal and dont mind them
    70% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not grossed out if they're nice looking and clean - just like with everything else.

0|1
    0|0
    • How can a man make them "nice looking"?

• Pedicures - but if they're ugly physically (the construction), then there's nothing you can do...

What Girls Said 6

• I am actually Not into feet when we meet but if they are sexy, a girl could get used to them.
    His smile is more my style though. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as they are clean, I don't have a problem with them. I would give my man a foot massage if he wanted, but he or I am washing them or soaking them first. In fact, I just put lotion on my man's feet last time I saw him, because his nurse did a shitty job the night before.

0|1
    0|0
  • well feet r feet. nothing to be grossed out about unless they look like they belong to the Grinch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better than normal! I'm totally into sexy feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why people find them gross.. Maybe just 'cause they're usually confined to socks and shoes and we're not used to seeing them.. But they're just normal body parts to me, I don't get it

0|0
    0|0
    • I haven't heard anybody yet that finds them gross, i just wanted to ask :D

• I know several people who are either phobic of them or just find them disgusting