Which "Friends" Costume should you wear for Halloween (QUIZ)?

Which

You got: A nicely dressed woman
So what if it’s the holidays? You bought a beautiful dress recently and what better place to wear it than at a party. Halloween may be for dressing up as something scary, but you look scarily damn good.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sabrinabarr/which-friends-costume-should-you-wear-for-hallow-1qpyv#.veXaydm88

I finally pasted a GIF! yay! haha xD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• You got: A pink bunny

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2aa8c5f0c4af44559d-0.gif

Be pink and be proud! Your costume stands out in an amazing way, so own it! Plus, just because you’re wearing a bunny costume doesn’t mean you can’t prove your strength in an arm wrestling contest against Doodie.

I don't watch friends and I don't celebrate Halloween so yeah whatever xD

• hahaha thanks anyway for taking the quiz, cute bunny lol

• I like doing these quizzes ;)

and yes, cutest and tallest bunny in the world lol

• You got: Spudnik

Everyone always dresses so typically for Halloween. Your costume displays not only your creativity, but also your intellect. You may be teased, but you are one hot potato.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...7e830a4ba4d4a42c79-1.gif

• You got: Chandler

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e20ded247080a8c3d7-0.gif

You get to spend all Halloween snug in a comfortable — and fashionable — sweater vest making uncanny impressions of the lovable Chandler. Could this BE any more ideal?

Is this good? xD

What Girls Said 6