Which group of people do Republicans hate the most?

Which group of people do the GOP supporters hate the most? Mexicans? Muslims? Blacks? Gays?

• Mexicans
  • Muslims
  • Blacks
  • Gays
  • Other (comment!)

Most Helpful Girl

• Any race that isn't white, bonus points if they are women and poor. Poor women of colour are the most hated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the current punching bag is Muslim folk. Then maybe women.

What Girls Said 11

• Other, people who classify us as racists.

• They hate politically correct, useless, delusional, whiny, lecherous, whiny liberals the most. They don't hate any of the groups you listed there.

• They hate anyone trying to higher their taxes.

• they hate the haters

• I always thought they hated everyone just equally much.. And tbh hate is hate.

• All of the above.

• anybody who does not think or act like them, or just different

• Everyone hates black people

• All of the above.

• One of your poll options should be "All of the above".

What Guys Said 22

• Republicans don't actually hate minorities (for the most part)- they hate what they stand for in their minds.

The black stands for crime. The muslim stands for terrorism. The gay stands for lust, etc.

The problem is that they don't like any group that WANTS to have identity politics. For republicans, the view is that the melting pot is about assimilating into the culture, not changing it to reflect your desires.

Honestly, the Republican way is more stable and efficient, and we're (for the first time in American history, despite what the Republicans have been saying for decades) seeing the world come into conflict from identity politics. Europe has it worse than us, but we are also being torn apart by it.

Now, the more Democrat way is certainly more appealing, at least for most of us. The issue is that the more we do it, the more unstable we seem to get. I think we need a healthy balance.

We shouldn't be like Russia, but we also shouldn't just WELCOME infighting and conflict when we have the power to stop it.

• I have a better question. What kind of gullible idiot believes all the leftist propaganda about conservatives hating people? Seriously, you'd have to be a total fucking idiot to believe that.

• I love the hypocrisy in this post... regardless I think the republicans do not hate anyone, it is simply the beliefs that people come into issue with. The stupidity is strong with this one.

• LGBT, socialists, atheists, muslims, mexicans, scientists, environmentalists, unions, parts of the first amendment that discuss religion and congress, activists of any kind that aren't of the religious variety, basic fundamentals of biology, affordable college education, anything non traditional, anti-war protesters, secular groups that battle them in court to uphold the constitution, etc. It's because all of these things are against capitalism, family values, and Christianity! :O

This is mostly just stereotypes for fun people so don't take it seriously :D

• This seems like a very inflammatory and broad question. There are many republicans and democrats that are moderate or just nice people. but because we live in such a polarizing society these days all we get is you are either a filthy liberal or an evil conservative.
    there is no in-between when that isn't quite true.
    The fact that you posted this question implies that you really don't know much past a few soundbites and gossip you heard without really researching it.

I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul
    *dramatic stare intensifies*

• Republicants hate anyone not willing to help them get richer

• 0|0
  • Only liberals hate people.

• I think it's really immoral to generalize a whole group of people by the actions of a few, but I will play along... Muslims. I will tell you though, Democrats aren't any better.

• All the above. They don't like anyone with common sense either, it confuses them.

• A homosexual, black Muslim who was born and raised in Mexico.

• They really hate gay black mexican muslims the most. Especially if they are vegan and belive in gun control.

• Democrats, their opposing political party, I believe.

• Democrats, and even as a social anarchist I'm starting to understand why.

• Usually other Republicans. No one in that party is on the same page.

• They have good reason to dislike all of those groups.

• When you start with the assumption that people who have different opinions are hateful, that's called projection.

• Probably people who make sweeping generalizations based on simple-minded stereotypes manufactured by biased media.

• they definitely hate the gays the most.

• liberals. All liberals from hipster fucking Millennial liberals, to celebrity Liberals who like to play Politics without any knowledge of whats going on, to political liberals always trying hard to be "hip" caring more about their image in the public eye than current events just to appeal to the ignorant and arrogant millennials for votes.

• I don't hate anyone and I usually support politicians from the right side.

• None of the above. They hate liberal Dems.