What is an extreme tomboy? Is it a good or bad thing to be called?

Most Helpful Guy

• All you do, are guy things, you stay away from girly things as much as possible

Can't say if it's good or bad, I mean, isn't that in what each moral has. I mean what each persons morals are

It's not really a question of good or bad, it's more of a "are you attractive to that particular person". And if you're not attracted to them, should it matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl.

For me, I wouldn't take it as a compliment as I would like to be called feminine or maybe 50/50 something like that.

I have seen some tomboys, where they change their appearance as well. Haircut, dressing style, sometimes walling style.

The two tomboy/girls I have seen so far looked really good.

What Guys Said 2

• If someone felt the need to qualify it with "extreme", they were probably being critical. But if they felt it was negative, they should have used another word because tomboy has no negative connotation, and I love tomboys.

• I like tomboyish girls so it's not extreme in my opinion, unless she is ugly or fat.

What Girls Said 0