Am I being paranoid?

I was at a college fair, and I went up to one of the tables to talk about on of the colleges. But the guy that was talking about it gave me a weird vibe. It felt like he was like analyzing me or something I don't know. And once me and my mom said thanks to him, I noticed he was blatantly staring at my chest. I started talking to the person in the next table over and he kept staring at me and messing with his pants (it looked like he had an erection) He made me feel very violated. I don't want to say anything to anyone because I'm afraid people would be like oh it's nothing, but it felt weird. What do you think?

• Yeah that's not normal behavior, tell someone
  • Just brush it off
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it is not at all appropriate for him to do that. I would not worry to much about it. as much as I hate to admit it I have been in a situation where I have been uncontrollably aroused by a girl. I doubt he will ever see you again let alone do anything about it but you should still be cautious.

• Thanks :)

• sure thing. good luck in college.

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• He can't really help himself from getting aroused but he could have at least had the decency to not just openly stare at your chest like that. I would just brush it off though. Some guys' eyes are just naturally drawn to girls'... assets.

What Guys Said 1

• You are way oversensitive. All of your discomfort comes from a "weird vibe" and you're trying to blame somebody else.

• at a college fair a 26 year old man is openly staring at a 14 year old girls chest, what's wrong with this picture?

What Girls Said 1