I wake up at 2:30 am everyday.. is that weird?

I workout.. I'm an athlete. I have class at 7AM so I get up at 2:30 get a large healthy breakfast.. relax.. sip on coffee. Do some homework/studying/laundry. Go to the gym around 5 and train for two hours then I'm off to class. I probabaly go to bed at 7pm every night.

• 5 AM is motivated. 2 am is fcking weird.
  • Not weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not weird at all. Good for you for being so focused and motivated.
    My routine changes a bit too. I am an architecture student so i work during the night more than during the day. Since during the day i ll be sending my files to be printed and laser cutted...
    If you re comfortable like that then it s fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• To early before your game or match starts at night your already burned out and used to going to bed already

• I'm a wrestler most of my matches are mornings or afternoons.

• Not really.. My focuses on life definitely aren't revolved around night life anymore. All I do is train and study and I go out to lunch with friends and what not as my social life. During breaks like winter and spring I change my schedule up but during the semester I'm just on focus mode.

• Honestly, all the stuff you described that he's missing out on are useless (other than the girlfriend stuff). What difference does it make if he watches all that stuff? Nothing. It literally has almost no effect on his life, zero, zilch, nada. I don't have time to watch tv anymore and I'm pretty clueless with what's going on the world and I couldn't be happier. Focusing on your own life is much more rewarding than watching what everyone else is doing. Also, if it's something legitimately important it's pretty hard not to find out just from your everyday life.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's normal. You have a regular sleep schedule, you just go to sleep at an earlier time than usual. There's nothing bad about that. At least, you make the most of your day! :D

• Weird routine, but i it works for you, then it doesn't matter.

• I think getting up before 5 is not good for the biological clock.

What Guys Said 5

• It's your life style, nothing wrong with that. You sleep a little earlier than most people so you still get your sleep and you find time to do everything you need before heading to class. Its fine :) not weird at all

• If it works for you, don't worry if it's not "normal".

• I think its a little too early because its night for at least another 4 hours

Youd feel more rested if you woke up around 4am... world class athletes go to bed between 8-10 pm and are awake by 4-6 am... between 8-9 hours of sleep

But if it works sure go ahead

• In no way is that weird.

• I prefer to workout around midday when I can, but it must be nice to have a sunrise during/after a workout.