Are you a winter or summer type of person?

I'm more of a winter type of guy, I love cold nights snow falling outside and warm cuddles watching a film with that signifigant other :)

• Summer!
  • Winter!

Most Helpful Girl

• When you put it like that, I'd have to consider myself a winter person, cause that sounds truly PERFECT... if only I had a SO.
    But I actually dislike winter since it gets SUPER cold here and my body can't handle it. But in summer it gets super HOT and that my body can't handle either. I guess I'm an inbetweener here - autumn or spring person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well love winter chills and freezing air go for a jogging in morning for or mist with music in ears, work out on morning or evening helps keep you warm + healthy work out in summer you need AC. Summer everything is dry, here even the leaves of trees are burnt, and wilted nature around 56┬░Celsius, those who love summer should come here will forget what summer means.. Go out for 5 minutes "sunstroke..." here winter is good for sun tan around 15-25┬░Celsius in sun, ah! Love winter...
    And yeah don't go on my profile that is not the nation where I reside

What Girls Said 18

• Winter all the way. I love the mellowness, and the calm silence of winter. I also love that I'm not sweating like a faucet as soon as I step outside. To me, it's always easier to get warm than it is to get cool! The only thing I hate about winter is the fact that I have to walk places in the snow, and that less customers come to my job, bc not many people dont mind braving the cold like me, especially just to eat out at a restaurant. So less tips for me... :(

• summer is my thing. i love all seasons for different things tbh but being in the heat is something i enjoy.

• Summer! I love the warmth cause i get cold very easily, love summer drives, am terrified of winter driving after a couple accidents (thanks Canadian Weather), love the beach, hate pants, and i need that sun to keep me from getting depressed.

• I'm the type of person who appreciates the quiet and calm.

Winter is the perfect time for me to get cozy and work on a hobby.

• Summer! I'm always cold lol it's hard enough to stay warm in 80 degree weather nevermind -30 :p

• Like summers on the beaches in a bikini and boogie boarding but do like the winter's with the snow, sledding, and woodstove

• Summer I am literally allergic to the cold (I'm not kidding I have a diagnosed allergy to the cold) XD

• i like fall :-)
    but i chose summer. i hate being extremely hot, but i love doing outdoors stuff. there isn't a ton to do in the winter, its ok.. but.. i kinda like summer a little better!

• Summer. I will always prefer summer over winter. I hate snow. The only thing I like about winter is the clothes.

• Winter is hell. Summer is hell. I prefer autumn.

• Definitely winter. I hate being too warm in the summer. But I love putting on extra sweaters and blankets in the winter. However, I do think the outdoors are beautiful all year round.

• where i live we have wet winters, no snow
    aside from snow, what you describe is something i'd do in autumn, my favorite season
    so that being the case, i choose A

• I prefer winter as well, I can't stand the heat and it can get really hot in California.

• I hate summer.

• I like both!

• Winter makes me sad. Summer makes me mad.. I guess I like spring..

• That's easy... Summer! Hot weather, longer days, better clothes, a tan etc.

• Winter cause I don't like the hot weather.

What Guys Said 12

• i like the summer but I sweat a lot so that kind of puts a downer on it... I like winter, the cool fresh air (free of allergens). sitting inside with a fire in the fireplace watching the snow fall is always awesome... and if I need to escape to the warmth I can always go on vacation

• Summer, all day eyyyyyday. Winter can suck my beanbag, I hate the cold. I love New England, and the people are less weird and scary than other parts of America, but the cold winters here can fuck right off.

• Winter
    The mosquito's down here are rabid and they breed like fucking rabbits so I'm under fire every time I go out and I swear it's like they one want my blood cause I'll be walking with two other people yet I'm the only one spazzing out from by swarmed.

• Personally I love winter which is funny because I hate the cold but for winter it doesn't seem to bother me as much.

• I love both - I just swap my skis for a sea-kayak when summer comes :)
    You can't beat springtime in the mountains though - there's still great skiing, but it's really hot and sunny at the same time!
    Autumn just plain sucks.

• Living in southern California, winter is a relief from the heat. :)

• summer. our winters aren't that great.
    but my favourite season is spring. great weather but not too hot :)

• I'm a nuclear winter type of person.

• I am a fall person

• Summer. Winter in Michigan is awful.

• spring and fall. Summer is to fucking hot.

• I enjoy the winter very much.