Do some of you really preffer hanging out with the opposite sex?

I'm curious to know why, everybody has their own prefference on the matter and i would like to hear them. I personally like hanging out with the mates, we know how to chill 😏

Most Helpful Girl

• I also like to hang with guys too better than girls my 2 best friends are guys and they never try anything with me we are just pure friends and I think oopsite sex friends give the best advice.

• A girl used to hang out with us too. Never did we have any intentions with her but the public talked crap around her back so she stopped chillin with us. It was a shame though she was really laid back

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually prefer hanging out with guys, because I just find guys much more fun than girls!

What Girls Said 2

• Most of my friends are guys, so I guess so.

• I prefer to hang out with guys, they are so much more chilled :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I love hanging out with girls, because

1) they have more things to say
    2) I have rarely got the chance to hang out with them so its still kinda new and exciting

• There is an advantage to hanging out with the opposite sex. You can learn a lot about how prospective girlfriends will perceive you if you have some female friends looking out for you. They can be the one who teaches you a better way to dress or if an unconscious habit you have is a big turnoff.
    Even if you aren't ever trying to get with then you can practice a little light flirting so you aren't completely rusty when you try to pitch woo to that girl of your dreams.

• Sometimes with girls too, like they are better to talk about more crucial stuff whilst guys are party hard

• I prefer to hang out with intelligent, thoughtful, witty people of either sex. If the people are not very entertaining I suppose I prefer women slightly. The things they talk about are usually somewhat more interesting.