Do you have any plants in your room?

Someone make me finish my Geography homework.

• Yes :)
  • No :/
  • No, but there is at least one in the house (not in the fridge, silly)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I feel I would kill them if there were. I'm definitely not the gardening sort.

Do your Geography homework dude! Imagine how good you'll feel when it's all done and you no longer have Geography homework hanging over you :)

• Also get proper sleep though. You're 16, you really, really need it, teenagers need more sleep than toddlers even y'know. And like 2 hours more than adults. Don't wait until midnight to finish and then be all groggy and feel crap tomorrow <3

• Good stuff :D

Good luck with your A Levels <3

• Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in this room. But I have 16 plants in my house and plans for a lot more. I have at least two plants that I've had since 1981 or so. I have a bunch more that are from the early 90s. I'm not a green thumb, but I manage to keep them alive.

This room doesn't have much light, but I'd love to find something that will grow in here.

Now go do your homework. Geography is interesting. Especially now that we have the internet you can read about where all the people are from. So get with it.

What Girls Said 7

• We have a few cacti :)

• i have some dead roses that i kept from valentines day haha. i have 2 cacti downstairs and some catnip too :-)
    finish your homework!! get off GAG!!

• Have them in my house and office

• do your homework or suffer the consequence of the teacher looking at you awkwardly when you say "i didn't do it"

• I'm going to do it- I've basically never not done a piece of homework. I ALWAYS finish my work.
      It's just whether I finish at half 10 or midnight :P

• My plants are in my sister's room

• sort of. i have artificial tulips on my dresser because tulips are my favorite flower

• There's not one in my room but, there's one in my house.

What Guys Said 2