Does smoking weed work the same way than alcohol when it comes to " telling the truth"?

I remember once going to a party where a guy in my class smoked weed, he took the microphone and started screaming and repeating that he loved me. Is it relevant or completly irrelevant?

Most Helpful Guy

• He wasn't just high then. Weed does nothing but making you relaxed and pushes the mood you're in at this moment. So if someone is happy, after weed he's really happy and if someone is sad, after weed he's really sad. I guess he was sad, got drunk, smoked weed and then did what he did.

What Guys Said 5

• depends on the individual, but for me it's no. you also don't know what else the person who started rambling his love for you was on.

• My dad smokes weed and he's always lying

He might as well just be 2 ass cheeks always shit pouring from him abah

• Not really...
    when i used to smoke i would over think everything, i would never do that high!
    Also, i wouldn't trust someone who was high telling me that they love me!

wow you are so beautiful you have guys confessing there love for you into microphones!!!

• I honestly don't think you always necessarily tell the truth on either... There are times I open up more with alcohol, but I've seen plenty of people blatantly lie whilst drunk.

• No it absolutely does not.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not a 'truth serum' like alcohol is it can lower your inhibitions though, at least it does mine.