On a scale from 1-10 how shy are you 10 being the highest?

(filler)

On a scale from 1-10 how shy are you 10 being the highest?

• 10 (filler)
    16% (4)17% (5)17% (9)Vote
  • 9 (filler)
    12% (3)7% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • 8 (filler)
    8% (2)17% (5)13% (7)Vote
  • 7 (filler)
    28% (7)21% (6)24% (13)Vote
  • 6-5
    20% (5)10% (3)15% (8)Vote
  • 4-3
    12% (3)10% (3)11% (6)Vote
  • 2-1
    4% (1)18% (5)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say 0, very very few things make me feel shy. I usually don't care and just sing while being in the gym (people stare at me and think I'm crazy). I usually dance in the streets because I'm always listening to music XD

I can start a conversation with an stranger, ask them out, kiss them... I wouldn't consider myself shy.

0|0
    0|0
    • The exact opposite of me lol

• Show All
    • yeah but you get them on normal beaches too. But I wouldn't be too interested in visiting one either, don't need to see everyone completely naked...
      but you should try going topless on a normal beach first, after you got used to it it's easier to go full nude

• @Yumix I would like to go to a nude beach because I think I would feel free for the first time in my life haha I've never been naked in public before. Just without underwear but it's definitely not the same.
      Yeah, I can try that first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Me in real life if I don't know you: 8.
    I can sometimes put up a poker face of being outgoing if I know I'm going to be around people, but I'm pretty shy on the whole. I'm a bit awkward too because I do things like blush easily and stuff 😅. I'm a shy introverted guy who tries his best to hold conversation, but has difficulty. Groups in public are the worst, but I'm good at one on one encounters because I'm not as intimidated.

Me online / Me in real life if I feel comfortable around you: 2-3.
    My personality is pretty quiet and reserved, not to mention I'm an introvert. However, if I feel comfortable around a person, I'll talk to them no problem and make jokes/discussion, whatever. I feel more comfortable about speaking my mind. If I'm comfortable around you, I act more just like a laid back chill guy. (Though if you do catch me off guard for some things, I'll still blush 😖)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends on how you define shy. Quiet, reserved, introverted, shy... all can mean different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. if i have a good friend with me i am a little more outgoing but if for whatever reason i got to party that is filled acquaintances i will probably hang out by the food table or on a couch

0|0
    0|0
  • Did a quiz and got 100% shy!! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 ish. I don't think I'm shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I say about a 5

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I usually keep to myself because I just stay focused on important things like my work but I can talk with anyone with ease and the people often confused silent people with shyness lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm 2or 3 now but usedto be 9 in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the situation i'm rather shy, also when i'm around attractive girls (esp when dancing) i get all nervous

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 5-6 but depends from person to person. Like if its my crush I'm talking to then I'm a 10 shy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a naturally outgoing person. But especially in professional settings i feel i have been given the training, tools, and experience to be one of the first people to try and get a plan together. Out at a cub. not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • around girls, extremely, i can bet i would be declared bipolar and caligynophobic if i went to a psychiatrist lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a high 7, but it could be way higher depending on the circumstances. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a 7...

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really probably a 2 on the scale

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm at least an 8 irl.
    online it's much better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life 10+
    on line a lot better but still kind of shy

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably as much as that bunny. Thats a nice pic haha.

0|0
    0|0