Are you excited that Bernie Sanders reached 1 Million individual donations?

As of now Bernie Sanders is the first presidential candidate (2015) to receive 1 million individual donations.

• OMG YES, and right now Hillary and the DNC to crapping their pants
  • Hell no, so what he got 1 million donations, he still has way less money than other candidates
  • #FeelTheBern #FeelTheBern #FeelTheBern #FeelTheBern #FeelTheBern s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3f57a5b04c.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad he's getting the money, cause it seems like he doesn't get as enough recognition as he deserves.
    This means more possibilities of Hilary and Trump not being presidents, none of them two can end in the White House.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not American but I think he'd be great for America <3

• As long as they're democrat. Idc.

• FEEL THE BERRRRRNNNN!!!

• you support 15 bucks minimum wage?

• I support a candidate not tied to wall street or big money interest.

• Lol Im so glad most Americans are right wing

• OMG I hope your wrong about most Americans being right wing, right wing republican nuts scare me.

• I'm for Hillary but good for him.

• I don't feel anything 😐

What Guys Said 17

• i respect bernie (i can say that about almost no other politicians) and i easily like him more than hillary. voting for her is pretty much saying that you want no change in anything whatsoever. what i'm not crazy about with him is his ideas that would only make government bigger and not necessarily better. i'm also concerned about just how anti war he is. i've heard to many candidates be anti war only to be elected and change overnight.

• I'm excited that a candidate is running without the deep pockets of PACs and big corporate donors. I think it's an excellent example that grass roots campaigns can raise the money compete. I'd be surprised if Sanders got the nomination but his campaign has been admirable for doing it slightly distanced from the corrupt political machine

• America is going down the crapper. With Sanders, it will be at full speed. With the other candidates, it will be at varying lower speeds.

I would say that Sanders supporters should move to Europe, except that, as a European, I am glad that they are not doing so.

• People always say that... how are you supposed to move? Immigration sucks everywhere, plus loans and debts keep you tied to your birth country for many. Why should I have to give up my family and home life because we disagree? I have left the US and would have stayed out if I could, but it is simply not possible. If the majority of people truly want a Democratic socialist president, and he gets voted in, then democracy is working.

• @ccp16 If you really wanted to move, you could. But, as I say, I am glad that you are not doing so.

I don't support democracy, because I don't support violence. I support a constitutional republic with entrenched rights that no majority, how ever big, may violate.

• I think for that reason Sanders might not be a terrible idea; we might as well get this inevitable crash over with.

• I'd be glad if I thought he offered any chance of defeating a far right wing candidate. But any success he has is going to translate to a far right resurgence.

• He is definitely my first choice for President.

• Yes! and as one of the people working for his campaign and donated, I am very proud of all the work his staff members put in to achieve this!

• Im happy for bernie. He deserves it. To be frank, i think he's going to win this election. if he wins the nomination, and the republicans aren't smart enough to send someone like Rand Paul to represent them, democrats have an almost 100% chance of winning in 2016

• 0|1
  • Go Bernie! !!! Grandpa Bennie 2016

• Ron Paul was the most honest man in government. Sanders is a dumbed down, socialist knockoff. We had our chance at Ron Paul, and we blew it.

Sanders has braindead economic policy ideas.

• It's funny that you think voting is a crucial part of the process. We might as well be texting in our vote for a new pope.

• Fuck bernie sanders

economically illiterate jew nazi

• I'm glad but not surprised. People should proudly vote and rally aggressively but I would rather not get consumed by expectations. He has to go against an insane amount of money, on both fronts. If Bernie's policies get cashed out, we still have to keep trying with things like wolf-pac. com

• I guess so. But only because this old coot will be easier to beat than Hillary Clinton next November.

• I don't care about any democrat. They seem kind of crappy to me. I like a few of the republicans though.

• Bernie Sanders would be an AWFUL president. I sincerely hope he tanks.