I am tired of multi culturalism?

Living with other race and people seem like a delicious apple but it's really forbidden fruit? I don't see anyone getting closer any time soon. I should go back to being with my people. What do you think?

It's utter chaos

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry you feel that way

Most Helpful Girl

• what people deem racist is really just an extended instinct of self-preservation. it's only natural for you to want to preserve your traditions.

I am not suggesting cultural integration is wrong and unnatural. I personally am a biracial woman in an interracial relationship. What is wrong however is being told that it is not okay to want cultural individuality, that having biological preferences when it comes to dating is wrong, or that being comfortable in familiar social settings and customs is being intolerant and bigoted.

Every race, culture should be protected. be it Asian, black, mixed, or even white.
    integration is not a requirement for unity. as long as we respect every race there's nothing wrong with keeping your language and customs and dating within your own culture/religion.

it's ok to desire or not desire mixing. for me I like different cultures (because food!) but you shouldn't feel bad for preferring what's familiar to you either.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know where you're living but you couldn't be more wrong